This blog has been designed to provide blog posts of interest to generate and encourage serious discussions with a view to ‘testing’ the propositions in the posts so as to supplement our learning. So we have a few rules to make sure everyone can get the most out of this blog.
We reserve absolute discretion in terms of holding, removing or deleting any comments on this blog.
These rules apply to any posted material, including text, images, video and hyperlinks, as well as user names, avatar images and signatures.
As a starting point, we will not publish your comments if they:
- are not written in English or Thai
- are written in Thai that is not up to mark
- are off-topic or not relevant and do not offer a constructive discussion point
- attack individuals and/or are sexist, homophobic, racist, or abusive or deemed otherwise offensive to some people
- contain links to content that does not add anything to the point being discussed
- advertise products or services whether directly or indirectly
- contain expletives or other language likely to offend
- include contact details such as website addresses, email or phone numbers.
You will be blocked from posting any further comments on this blog if you do not abide by the rules herein.
The rules herein are subject to change at any time.